What Should Cervical Mucus Be Like Day Before Menstruation Is Cervical Mucus A Sign Of Pregnancy?

Is cervical mucus a sign of pregnancy? - what should cervical mucus be like day before menstruation

My time is in 3 days, on the day of ovulation by 10, and the baby on the dance 9-12. (We are TTC).

I am very much in my regular cycles (you can put a clock on my period and ovulation schedules), and chart my cervical mucus) (natural family planning. The only visible mucus in my cycles, usually at the time of ovulation.

As with other characters go, I definitely had back pain, mild cramping (eg menstrual disorders), may (a little nausea but an illusion), slight darkening of the yard, and I know that sounds crazy but only feel "pregnant. I read a lot about it, but I have a pregnancy test (first response early indicator lines of yesterday ...) and a clock in the morning. Both the negative, then I fear that some or all of this is an illusion. Then a little earlier, I had a white creamy cervical mucus after ovulation clearly the nature of the mucus, the next time I went to the toilet followed. This never) in one of my cycles before (no mucus in my time of ovulation. Forgive what has happened?

Only SeriUO answers, please.

6 comments:

meghan said...

Yes! The cervical mucus is a sign deffinate for me!
My ovulation was on 7th Day. Dance And the baby measured every day of the month for safety;)
My LMP was 4 / 20.
In the last 10 days or less a lot of "symptoms" had, but I've TTC for so long that I often cause no symptoms, that only for themselves!
But over the past 10 days has also seen enormous cm. Only a wet feeling in general, there are 24 / 7.
That has to believe what I deffinate reason, we have been this month, because this has never happened ... And of course I've got my !!!!! BFP day today at the end of the FA!
:)

So to answer your question, yes ... I am so happy that I want to tell everyone we have finally BFP!

I look forward to tons of baby dust !!!!!

OTR said...

I get the kind of mucus, ovulation, shortly before my time. But the first time that I created, I have a lot of CM. I think I still have my time and when I checked it was CM. Could be a bit too early for a positive pregnancy outcome. Good luck. Let us know.

Jacob's Mommy said...

It could go either way at this point. But do not take too many illusions. Cm at any point is not a sign of pregnancy. I had a watery discharge, and before my period was due when I learned that she was pregnant. You never know, everyone is different. Hold on, you have only a few days before the discovery of left it. Good luck!

Live Life Love said...

OK, I could, but I would expect that the end of testing on IM .. Our minds play tricks on us sometimes and mp and pregnancy symptoms are the same ... Im just saying dont get your hopes up .. Personally, I know how terrible it is when the members presented .. So I made a covenant with me, I could not test until atleast in 3 -7 days late ...

Good luck, hope you !!!!!! POSITIVE

Sweet said...

Yes, it can be a sign of ovulation also PREGNO wait and see if you miss your AF

Good luck and much baby dust to you:)

Tina said...

I know exactly what you, because I truly thought that mean the same thing a week ago - I had nausea, heartburn, and my breasts were painful, with nipples, and I had a decrease in appetite. I tried twice and two negative. I decided to just relax and not try too hard, because although I swear my body was found negative results of different (1 clinical trial was a doctor) ... It's terrible when you want something so bad, even if you say you are in total control, not you. Take another test that afternoon and at all levels must be high enough for a BFP. Good luck and baby dust to you!

Post a Comment