Leather Bracelets Women Engraving Question About My Style Of Clothes?

Question about my style of clothes? - leather bracelets women engraving

Hello, I'm a tomboy since I can remember. And for all you who think lesbo, please do not say this because I am somewhat attracted to women. Thank you. =)

In any case, I've been old dressing in this way for about 3 years (In 19 years, college) and I wondered what you thought of my style of dress, with my kind of charactersitics. If you find interesting, or if there is anything I can do to improve my style of clothing.
Description:
Hair color: brown, curly, slightly curly, but can be tamed
Eye color: green
Face Shape: Oval
Weight: 127
Height: 5'3 "
Skin: beige / olive (in Puerto Rico)
Sport: skimboard, basketball, tennis

Clothing:
/ Abercrombie Aeropostale / Quiksilver / Wal ... Jeans and plaid shorts
Aeropostale / outlook / Roxy / Volcom Shirts (graphically) with friction or collar shirts
is flat) to the front or back (usually a Surf-Hut) (no invoice
Nike shoes / slippers
and a leather strap

I DO make-up, I think it's a waste of money.

If you saw a girl on the street, well dressed and looked, what do you think? Is it interesting or what? Frankly, I wear very well what I wear today, but a friend of mine said to me: getting "Never Gonna your BF, with hat and jeans all the time." I'm just fishing through the actual experiences and opinions honestly. Please help, thank you

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw you on the street dressed as I said, this girl has her own style is comfortable and safe. "Do not listen to what they say their friends. I know you have a friend from way dress.There is more than that lol. If you want to improve your style, depends only on what you want to improve. Do you want more feminine?

If your jeans from Abercrombie for a parameter that is well equipped large. They contribute not only super tight jeans jeans get your body fit to a T. lol
Shirts. Try a racer-back tank top is sporty and attractive pleasant, and it will fit either loose.
Try some less girly cardigans, as in a royal blue or black and gray colors (black and gray love) in dark blue or to get something and wear a white shirt underneath.
To wash a jeans not quite clear, you can go see wash kind of data with a light to dark. You see more polished and refined. Try skinny jeans in a bathroom or a pair of black leggings, you can use the LeggMeeting with a robe of Nice.
Nike sneakers, and I love my Chuck Taylor. But mix it with comfortable apartments in Nice. do not make big bows or shiny objects they can pleasantly simple black flats.
Leather Bracelt. Keep it lol.

They seem to be very nice sound and athletic and should be in good shape. Do not be afraid to show it, and I do not mean that in a trivial way lol. But if you're short plaid therefore try to use them, where he hit in the thigh, not too short, even if it is not easy.

And that is all my opinion lol. Try other stores not in this business you can, what you see and be surprised at how limited.

Post a Comment