Archival Wedding Album I Got My Wedding Shot Digitally, Where Can I Go To Get High-quality, Archival Prints Made?

I got my wedding shot digitally, where can I go to get high-quality, archival prints made? - archival wedding album

Most photo labs can produce high-quality prints, but not the image quality color files available, with the exception of IllfoChromes () formerly Cibachrome. The rest faded with time. There are some ink for inkjet printing is looking past 100 years are used, they might ask.

Normally, the photographer prining ... , At extra charge, unless a special agreement.

4 comments:

asailors... said...

to hear while .... He knows ....

Copies only ... www.mpix.com ... theyre impressions are large, well ..... Regular Finish theyre pleasant as rubbing the right spot ..... Personally, I do not like Shutterfly ... ihave found to my knowledge, the prints as good as theyre Arent Mpix ... jmho

asailors... said...

to hear while .... He knows ....

Copies only ... www.mpix.com ... theyre impressions are large, well ..... Regular Finish theyre pleasant as rubbing the right spot ..... Personally, I do not like Shutterfly ... ihave found to my knowledge, the prints as good as theyre Arent Mpix ... jmho

Elise said...

My favorite site for printing photos is .. shutterfly.com have seemed the best quality.
Walgreens.com offers printing services. The interesting thing is that you can download online, then take to a local store within an hour! This saves time :-)
Their quality is not bad!

pipberry said...

I work for a wedding photographer and get their fingerprints http://www.whcc.com/ Done. They are of high quality and inexpensive.

Post a Comment