Karate Sparring Gear Can Sparring In Karate Adequately Jolt The Brain, Such As To Cause It Damage?

Can sparring in karate adequately jolt the brain, such as to cause it damage? - karate sparring gear

I'm eighteen years old, my last year of high school, and I am full of ambitions to achieve chalk tireless work, a PhD and hopefully go a professor of English literature - as such my expectations are variety of mental and I can not allow that something or someone suffering jeoperdize or cognitive function of these bodies. So the question ..

I attend karate classes twice a week. Savings not every day, and if we do that, usually takes ten to fifteen minutes, consisting of light several consecutive episodes of violence that is no higher priority in the packaging offensive and defensive strategies using various strokes and coups, fighting someone on the ground.

Sometimes it is, of course, a pair of head injuries that sustained are sufficient to give a shock, but never symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, etc.

They say it can kill brain cells and nodded very hard or hardly surprising, throwing her head with an object (eg a tennis ball) on the head, but how can tits true? How the brain can be damaged if no motion to that which is imposed, therefore causing an effect cutting or shaking?

In any case, all martial arts karate standard used by all. Above all, there is a focal point for the combat function, but sometimes we make full contact and I wonder if I have to take a few shots here and there, the ability to cause cell killing brain or structural damage to the brain.

It's a great training and is great, can not argue about it. It takes even more to promote the proliferation and regeneration of cells in the brain? So the risk is significant and insignificant compared to the positive aspects?

Thank you.

4 comments:

none said...

I have found in martial arts for over twenty-five years. Meanwhile, I went to college went, wrote a book, I started my own business. And now I'm in Christian apologetics.

The martial arts that I am a little found in philosophical and thoughtful. Note that three things: physically, mentally and spiritually. I hope your experience with all three.

Everything has a risk. Heck, fraught with risks in the morning on waking. Do not worry.

kempo_ju... said...

do not worry. only 3% of the brain, anyway.

I know lawyers, doctors and professors who teach and practice karate.

Cris said...

Do not worry, I'm like you. I Savings and charges 14 to IV and that was no damage to the brain. Iv broke my nose and my chest hurts, do not worry! Only not.

Bujinkan Ninja said...

There is nothing worse can happen is that you have a concussion. Can not kill brain cells, shakes his head too hard or get a tennis ball in the head. The human body is not weak by any means and very easy to take measures to protect the brain with a skull very thick and hard. They have not worry about damage to their cognitive development. If you are eliminated, then became dizzy and my head, probably wounded, but not lead to long-term damage.

Post a Comment