Nj Real Estate Investment Is A Separate Bank Account Necessary For Real Estate Investments? (<3)?

Is a separate bank account necessary for real estate investments? (<3)? - nj real estate investment

My parents are new to the scene with two investment houses in Newark, New Jersey, is even more houses in the houses to make money for them, unfortunately. Since it within 2-3 years) my father (single earner was the rent deposit and payment of compensation for investment from your bank account.

Is it absolutely necessary (as if a law has) or volunteers, a separate bank account for this [specific] economic and "personal" (for want of a better term)?

Figure of money (I should have just put your "money aside, even though I have found no information on Google. It suggests that some time ago - is under consideration of" practical "but I do not know ... ... . In any case, when the houses come to me, that's what I do - have separate accounts.)

Although my father did not take my advice to heart, I know that others on the moving train of real estate, I so your information in order to pass, we thank you for your help! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment